Future Opportunities- Healthcare Professional(LPN, EMT, CMA, CPhT, RN)
Now accepting applications for future opportunities for Healthcare Professionals in our call center! If you don't see a current position that interests you, please complete our application and we will keep you in consideration for future opportunities that may be a good fit. Visit our careers page to view state we are currently hiring in.
SafetyCall International, LLC (SCI) is a 24/7 multidisciplinary health care practice, licensed by the boards of Medicine, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine, that provides manufacturers with adverse event management, regulatory reporting, post-market surveillance, customer service and consulting services. SCI offers competitive pay, generous PTO and benefits for all full-time employees, a fun work environment with many perks, growth opportunities and experience in a fascinating field. We encourage all applicants to view our company overview videos at www.safetycall.com.
Come see why we’ve been voted a top workplace for 12 years!
Our Healthcare Professional call center team is responsible for managing and documenting adverse events, lack of efficacy cases, and product safety/product use inquiries via telephone and email reported by consumers and health care professionals related to various dietary supplements, over the counter and prescription drugs, and other consumer products. They may also manages exposure cases for household and industrial products/chemicals. These team members work in our call center and will triage cases, provide health, safety and technical product information to consumers and health care professionals, and escalate cases to trained medical professionals as needed. They may also assist in Pharmacovigilance related work. SafetyCall offers growth opportunities and the opportunity to get involved in various company committees along with case presentation opportunities.
Previous toxicology experience is not required as we provide an extensive toxicology training program upon hire.
The schedule for this team can vary depending on our needs at the time of hire, but may include day, evening, or late evening shifts between the hours of 6am and 12:30am CST. Most openings are full time (40 hours per week) and consist of 5 shifts per week (typically 8 ½ hours per shift with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break). Most schedules include at least some weekends and holidays. Flexibility in scheduling is highly preferred in candidates as we operate 24/7.
Required Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), First Responder, Paramedic, Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing OR Bachelor’s degree of Science.
- 1+ years work experience as an LPN, CPhT, EMT, First Responder, Paramedic, CMA, RN, or similar role in the healthcare field required.
- 1+ years experience with customer service, either in person or via the telephone strongly preferred.
- Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise, accurate, professional, empathetic and compassionate on a regular basis, including during stressful or high-pressure situations and calls.
- Strong attention to detail and spelling with the ability to accurately enter data with very few errors.
- Ability to attend to multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work varying shift times including some weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, ratios and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to gather and analyze complex or diverse information.
- Above average proficiency with keyboarding, PCs, Microsoft Office, and common computer software and hardware.
- Customer service focused attitude and behavior.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients’ products, procedures, and case detail as well as SCI’s operating procedures.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Remote Agent Requirements:
Candidates who work remotely must have or be willing to obtain and maintain at their expense certain IT requirements including reliable high-speed internet with an ISP that can supply a cable modem internet service with a minimum upload and download speeds. Candidates must also have a designated home office area that meets certain requirements and may not have any other responsibilities during the time they are working such as caring for dependents.
Pay & Benefits:
- The starting pay range is between $19-$24/hour (plus shift differentials if applicable).
- Employees who work weekend phone shifts between the hours of 12am CST on Saturday through 4am CST on Monday will receive an additional $5/hour differential on top of their base rate and any other differentials that they have.
- Pay varies based on the individual where we look at several factors including education, experience, and credentials. Pay will be discussed on an individual basis in the interview process. We also have many fantastic benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accident and pet insurance options, 401K, paid time off, paid holidays, company paid life, short- & long-term disability insurance, CE & license reimbursement, incentive programs, and more!
Please email our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!