Director of Information Services
We are searching for a Director of Information Services who understands technologies and their impact on business efficiency. More than that, we’re looking for someone with a clear vision of what can be improved and who can be assigned clear-cut tasks to make that happen. Management skills are key and as indispensable as technical skills. This position reports to SafetyCall’s President and will serve as an advisor to senior leadership.
SafetyCall® International (SCI) and its Pet Poison Helpline® (PPH) division is an independent, multi-disciplinary, 24/7 human and animal adverse event management and poison control center headquartered in Bloomington, MN. Since our origins in 1982, and establishment as a company in 2004, our healthcare practitioners have come to be internationally recognized by human and veterinary medical professionals, regulators, and professional and trade associations throughout the world. We unite together for the same purpose every day: to make the world a safer place. We come to work with a positive, intentional and energetic presence, caring for our clients, callers, and our extended community 24/7.
Qualifications to be our Director of Information Services:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the technology field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership or management role in an IT setting.
- Significant experience in developing technology capabilities that meets current needs and is evolving to address future needs.
- Solid working knowledge of current security protocols and threats.
- Demonstrated ability to develop productive working relationships across the company.
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Have an excellent sense of latest IT developments that would benefit the company.
- Ability to explain highly technical concepts in simple terms.
- Good research and analysis skills.
Additional Information – We Care about Our People
We are a company that thrives on its culture and have received the Star Tribune Top Workplace award 13 times. We are passionate, energetic and performance driven in our endeavors. SCI/PPH believes in great work and great life. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Robust benefit package including plan options for medical, dental vision insurance and more. We offer company paid life, long and short-term disability insurance plans.
- Paid time off, 7 paid holidays and 401k with a match.
- Monday-Friday, normal business hours with the ability for flexible scheduling to balance work and personal life.
- Work in a hybrid remote position with a balance of leadership interaction (an average of 1-2 days/week onsite)
We look forward to hearing from you.